Tuesday 12 January 2016

Glossybox Unboxing - January


am so pleased with this months glossybox. It was all full sized items bar one which was a luxury sample but it was still a huge tube! 
Take a peak inside!...




How gorgeous is this shade?! This shadow was created especially for Glossybox! I can't wait to try this out!


I have a million hair oils and hair serums so I was a bit meeeh when I saw this but I have awfully frizzy hair so I guess your girl can never have full many!




Oh my god this packaging is so stinking cute! The brochure describes this shade as an 'on trend hue' that is 'perfect for the Wintery months ahead' now on what planet is Coral a winter shade?? Anyway it's still a pretty girl that I'll be saving for the spring! 


I love face masks and anything that hydrates my extremely dry skin so this is a win for me!


Now this is an interesting item, I'm only 22 so I don't reaaaallly need any skin care items like this just yet (then again they do say start early to prevent rather than wait til your wrinkly and try to get rid of it!) so I might give this to my Mam instead if she wants it. 

Does anyone else think glossybox is getting better and better? I'm well impressed! 
EFxo

2 comments:

  1. Yes mammy will take whatever ya don't want 😂😂 love getting to try all ur products especially the hair ones

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x