Wednesday 4 November 2015

BOOTS HAUL


So yesterday morning I ran into Boots before I headed home to grab some dry shampoo, I had ran out a week ago and I was dying a slow and oily death without it. They had signs up everyone that it was 3 for 2 on everything... 40 minutes later and I headed to the till with a basket full of stuff. Now in my brain I was thinking, ok well if I'm buying one thing I may as well buy another thing so I had get one thing free.. You keepin' up here??? Que Emma pacing the aisles like an absolute lunatic trying to find stuff to add to my basket to maximise the savings. I was close to asking the cashier if I could do 2 separate transactions so all the expensive things could go together and the cheaper together (anyone else watch Extreme Couponers, no? ok)

ANYWAY, 40 minutes later I headed to the till with my basket.
 I thought I'd share it with you all because I'm obsessed with reading and watching other peoples hauls, I like to live vicariously through them, Its almost the same high you get from shopping yourself, without actually spending money. Plus it would give you a sneak peek of any upcoming reviews if there was anything you saw that you wanted to try yourself.



Top Row: Batiste Tropical Dry Shampoo, TRESemmé Get Sleek Hairspray, Mark Hill Blowdry Spray, bBold Dark Tanning Lotion
Bottom Row: Rimmel Brow This Way Styling Gel, L'Oreal True Match Foundation, Rimmel Super Curler Mascara

The Mark Hill Blowdry Spray apparently makes drying your hair faster, eeeeeek. I DESPISE drying my hair, I effing hate it with a passion so I'm really excited to try this. 
I'm also really looking forward to trying the bBold tan! I've heard good things about this brand recently, I bought it in Dark because generally when I use tan, it doesn't come out on me AT ALL, like I'll get a slight tan but nothing noticeable at all. Once rinsed off the next morning it disappears. So I hope to god this work so I can no longer be compared to Wednesday Addams.

EF xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x