Monday 2 December 2013

I Heart Drugstore Makeup Tag

I was tagged by Charlotte from  http://littlemissclouise.blogspot.co.uk she's one of my favourite bloggers and is such a lovely girl so definitely check her out!
This tag is all about drugstore makeup so let's get into the questions!..

What's your favourite drugstore brand?
Ooh that's a hard one! Probably a tie between Rimmel and Maybelline.
Catrice have quite a lot of products I'm really interested to try. 

What are your favourite face, cheek and lip products?
Face: Probably my foundation. At the minute I'm using the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation and have been really impressed. I've repurchased it twice and I'm about to get my third bottle!
Cheek: I'm loving the Sleek Contour Kit at the minute. It's the cheek kit I use everyday! 
Lip: Hands down the Revlon lip butters! Amaze.

Least favourite product?
This is a hard one too. Lately I haven't really been liking the finish the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder gives. I don't know what it is it just doesn't look good! That's the only product that pops to my head when I think of least favourite! 
Ooh also I bought one Barry M nail polish in a peachy colour and was NOT impressed. It was so sheer it needed a million coats and ended up thick looking and took forever to dry. I won't be trying another.

Best make-up bargain?
When I found out essence were discontinuing their gel liner I was devastated, I managed to find one in the clearance basket for like €1 or something ridiculous like that. I was delighted! Haven't been able to find any since though :(

What's your favourite underdog product?
I would say the Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealor.
It's so underrated. I bought it after seeing a well known YouTuber recommend it and I was so impressed. It's amazing, how more people don't rave about it I don't know! 

Over priced drugstore product?
Probably the Max Factor mascaras. That's the only thing I can think of.

Drugstore dupes?
Catrice have a great nude palette that I would call a cheaper Naked palette. Been eyeing this for a while to try now!

Drugstore products that aren't really worth the hype?
I've never gotten the hype with the apocalips by Rimmel. Maybe it's just because I'm not a lipgloss fan.

I tag everyone who reads this to do it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x