Monday 16 December 2013

Cocoa Brown Chocolate Whip Oil Free Moisturiser* Review


As a beauty blogger its not often I'm 100% loyal to a company, yes I love certain products but as soon as a new product comes out I'll choose to buy the newer product to try rather than my usual one. 
But since trying Cocoa Brown when it first came out - a year ago - another tan hasn't touched my body. Anytime I see anyone asking for a tan recommendation I'm nearly in their faces screaming 'COCOA BROWN COCOA BROWN!', and its not just tan, I'm loyal to the company as a whole. Its not often I love every single product a company brings out.
I haven't used another exfoliator since using Tough Stuff. And now, I won't be using another moisturiser!




Myself and another blogger Fiona were chatting on twitter about how we were so jealous of the other Irish bloggers getting to try Cocoa Brown Chocolate Whip* (not in a nasty way more in a friendly 'IM SO JELLY' way). When Marissa tweeted us to email Stephanie with our addresses I nearly choked on my toast with excitement!
Not going to lie, the minute it came I was slathering it on my arms, there was no way I was waiting to take photos first! 



First of all the best part. Its NOT tested on animals. Yaaay for the bunnies!


When it first squirts out it looks a little bit like chocolate. Once you rub it in it disappears so don't worry you won't look like you've been attacked by the chocolate covered fingers of a toddler.

I've tried the Palmers Cocoa Butter before but couldn't stomach the smell. It was sooo strong, smelling like a tub of hot chocolate powder is not on my list of things I like to be. What I love about the Cocoa Brown Chocolate Whip is that theres a faint scent of cocoa without being over powering. 

Another plus is it soaks in really fast. Now I'm not gonna lie, I rarely moisturise my body, basically because I get bored standing around naked waiting for it to soak it. With this, I can get dressed in a few minutes meaning I'm moisturising a lot more. I've done it every night since I got it, yaaaay for me being good to my skin!

I think I've finally found 'the one' in the body moisturising world. Cocoa Brown actually have another 3 products in the works apparently but more on that soon ;) Once I find out the deets I'll be sure to share it with you all!

If you want to know more including tanning tips you can check out all the info here.

Cocoa Brown CHOCOLATE WHIP OIL-FREE BODY MOISTURISER (€7.99 for 200ml) is available in Penneys, all good pharmacies nationwide and FeelUnique.com with free worldwide delivery. Click here for further stockist information. 

Emma xo

4 comments:

  1. Wow interesting product, I want to try this out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Chantel! I really is worth every penny!
      x

      Delete
  2. Delighted you got to try this, it's such a great moisturiser!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x