Thursday 23 May 2013

NOTD - Shellac French Paint


One of the perks of working in a salon is of course the free treatments. I love painting my nails, but there's nothing I love more than having someone else do it for me. Especially when its Shellac, I have no patience for sitting around waiting for nail polish to dry. Also, I like that it doesn't chip as quickly as normal polish. I find that normal polish will chip within a few hours, whereas I get about a week out of the Shellac which is pretty amazing considering I put my nails to hard work A LOT.
The other morning I had one of the other girls in the salon do this french paint Shellac polish on my nails. I was seriously so excited all day I could not stop looking at them. I love a french paint I think its classy and just goes with everything.

Emma

3 comments:

  1. Nice nails! I love having someone else paint my nails too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful! im definitely doing this the next time im at the salon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so neat and looks beautiful!

    I have an international clothing giveaway on my blog(last day).
    Hope you participate!

    http://allthingsdesirable.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x