Sunday 5 May 2013

Montagne Jeunesse Anti Stress Peel Off Masque


 I love a bit of pampering. I was in the supermarket with my Mam and just happened to walk past the Montagne Jeunesse face mask stand and decided to have a quick look. I've used one of their masks before, one of the thick wash off strawberry ones. While I did like how it made my skin feel, I found it hard to remove with a wet sponge. So this time, I decided to try a peel off one. This one says it removes dead skin as well as being anti stress.

On the back it says to apply it in a thin layer, I'd seen another blogger review a similar mask to this and she said she found it quite hard to remove in one piece as it was so thin so, I decided to apply mine thicker. I basically used the whole pack and applied it quick thick using a face mask brush, you can just use your fingers but I like using a brush. 


I left it on for about 30 mins and then peeled it off. It came off really easily and came off in one piece! Do be careful when applying it to avoid those little hairs near your temples. I ended up nearly pulling them out of my head trying to remove the mask from them!


My skin felt so soft and just clean and refreshed after it! I definitely want to pick up a few more of these particular masks, maybe try some of their other peel off masks to use once a week or fortnight as a treat.
These are super cheap too, it was only about €1.40. 

The one thing I don't like about these is the packaging. While its grand if you are apply the whole mask like with these peel off ones, with the thicker creamier masks that you just wash off, It can be a bit messy if you only use half the mask as the product can seep out and its hard to re seal the pack. 

Have you tried any of the Montagne Jeunesse masks??

Emma xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x