Friday 19 April 2013

DaisyStreet.co.uk Wishlist




Hey guys so I don't know about you but when I'm bored, I do some online window shopping on my favourite clothing websites. 
I was browsing the DaisyStreet.co.uk website and found these 3 items that I reaally want. Particularly the dress. I've been going on about how much I love this dress for the last few days. 
I would get it but I really just don't have the money right now. Fingers crossed they still have it in the next few weeks (also cross your fingers I come into some cha ching).
Although if some rich man out there wants to treat me I wouldn't be opposed ;)... *this is where you all stare blankly* yeah I don't think that will happen either.

I know I've only recently done a wishlist, although the other one was a giveaway entry, but I think they're fun and I personally love seeing what other people are lusting after.
Whats your favourite online clothing website? I'll add it to my window shopping list ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x