Sunday 17 February 2013

Urban Decay Loose Pigment Eyeshadow in 'Goddess'

I'm usually not a fan of pigments as I think they can be messy and cause a lot of fallout (especially after an incident where I spilled half a pot of a dark grey/black pigment all over my white bedsheet) but a while ago I picked up this Urban Decay pigment in Goddess because I thought the colour was gorgeous and that it was 'jazz up' (I can't believe I'm using that word, I was going to say spruce up though so be thankful I didn't!) a smokey eye.

Urban Decay Pigment in Goddess €17.50


I've always been a fan of Urban Decay packaging. As much as I love my black sleek MAC packaging, I'm a sucker for cute packaging!
I think these are handier to keep than the MAC pigment pots as there is less of a chance of it spilling everywhere (RIP bedsheets).


This also comes with a little brush applicator which again is handy. I like to dab a little of this in the outer corner of my eye and the blend it out with an eyeshadow brush.


I love the colour of this. Its a black shade with TINY specks of glitter, some of the glitter is blue toned but to be honest you don't really notice it as its so sparce. 
It gives a hint of sparkle to your smokey eye without looking like you've thrown a pot of glitter onto your eyes.

I'm not actually sure if they make these anymore as I was just on the Debenhams website and they only have 2 shades. I bought mine a long time ago in a makeup outlet store but I know you can get them on websites like fragrance direct etc.
If anyone knows if they still make them or what the story is please let me know!

Emma xo





2 comments:

  1. Not sure if they still make this either but I love them!!!! This is such a pretty color!

    Take Care,
    Mandy Jean
    www.mandyjeanchic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to comment Mandy! Im not sure either, it would be a pity if they have discontinued them.

      x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x