Thursday 7 February 2013

GOSH Velvet Touch Eyeliner in Ocean Mist


This is probably the very first eyeliner I ever bought and I still have it (that's probably disgusting actually..)
I still love it.
I love GOSH eyeliners, I have one in black and brown as well. I think coloured eyeliners are a great addition to a makeup collection as they can really change up a makeup look when applied to the waterline.

''GOSH Velvet Touch Eye Liner belongs to a new generation
of semi-permanent make-up which does not smudge. 
Is highly water-proof and resists almost anything. 
GOSH Velvet Touch Eye Liner contains vitamin-E and jojoba 
oil.''



This particular colour is called Ocean Mist and its a gorgeous pale blue colour. It is sooo pigmented and bright. 


GOSH liners are a little bit more expensive than other drugstore brands like Essence but I do think they are worth the price. Especially these Velvet Touch eyeliners, they're so creamy and apply so smoothly. Plus its waterproof!

These are €7.99 in store and online here
or if you're from the UK they are £4.99 on the superdrug website here

Have you tried GOSH eyeliners? Whats your favourite brand for eyeliners?
Emma xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x