Sunday 3 February 2013

Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in C'est La Vie (05)


I love this eyeliner. Other than my black eyeliner this is the one I probably use most often. PLUS I don't just use it as a liner.



The texture is sooo creamy and smooth. It applies so well. 
The packaging is one of those twisty ones so there's no need for sharpening.
Oh and HAVE YOU SEEN THE COLOUR?!


Its a gorgeous metallic silver colour. I mainly use it when I'm doing dark smokey eyes.
What I do is I will apply my primer and then I will apply this liner ALL OVER MY LID. Yep you heard me. Then I will smudge it in with my finger to make sure all my lid is covered. After that I apply a silver shadow over the top. The liner just makes the silver shadow stand out so much more than it would without the liner. 
Then I just use my grey and black shadows in the crease and the outer corner. 
I also liner my lower waterline and the inner corner of my eyes with this liner as well. It really opens up your eyes.

Its such a pretty liner and for the price you can afford to buy one in every colour!

Emma xo

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x