Saturday 9 February 2013

Essence Lipliner in Red Blush (08)


I bought this lip liner on a whim over a year ago when I needed a red lip liner FAST. Of course I didn't want to spend a lot of money because I never wore red lipstick..





It applies smoothly it doesn't drag on my lips and its easy to get a straight line. It doesn't smudge a lot either.
If you're going to wear a bold lipstick lip liner is a good idea as it helps to stop your lipstick bleeding (where it sort of melts/slides outside of your natural lip line) and also holds in it place for longer.

The one thing I would say about it is you have to be careful not to apply too much or it ends up looking super dark. 

This will set you back €1.49 and is available in 6 colours which you can see here.
This is a nice lip liner for the price but I do want to invest in a nicer lip liner as I'm getting into wearing red lips more often so if any of you know of a good liner please let me know in the comments. 

Emma xo


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x