Friday 1 February 2013

Essence Breaking Dawn Collection: Highlighter/Shimmer Powder in Bellas Secret (01)


As much as I love my expensive high end makeup, I still love to use cheaper high street brands like Essence because it really is decent quality for a cheap price. 
When I swatched this highlighter on my arm its like the heavens opened up and the angels began to sing... ok maybe I'm exaggerating SLIGHTLY but this is a pretty damn good highlighter!!



Ok so lets start with the packaging.. 
AGH I wish sooo bad that this wasn't twilight themed. 
Don't get me wrong I loved the films but I don't want it plastered all over my makeup it just looks cheap and tacky. 
Essences packaging is cheap looking enough without BREAKING DAWN PART TWO scribbled all over it.
The actual product is gorgeous though. The picture just doesn't do it justice, if you see this anywhere in store, just swatch it on your arm.
 Its shimmery without making you look glittery like Edward.

This is great if you're looking to build up your makeup collection or have never tried a highlighter before or even if you're just on the look out for a good cheap highlighter! It retails for €3.79.

Have you seen or tried any of the Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 collection for Essence yet?
What do you think??

P.S keep a look out over the next few weeks as I have more posts on other products in this collection!

Emma xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x