Sunday 17 February 2013

BLOGGER NEEDS A LIKE BUTTON - my like/dislike button


Hey guys so I just wanted to write this quick post to let you know I do have a like/dislike option at the end of my posts.
I know not everyone comments on all the posts they read. I know when I'm reading some posts I just have nothing to say even though I liked the post. Leaving 'great post' can seem repetitive and well lets be honest a little lame so sometimes I just don't bother commenting. 
I tweeted tonight during the #bbloggers chat that I wish blogger had an official like button and I got a lot of tweets from other bloggers agreeing and a lot of RTs/Favourites. 
Everyone said pretty much the same as I've said above. Not everyone has time to comment and not everyone has something to say!
I don't understand how blogger hasn't added a like button. I know you can G+1 it & like it on facebook but it would be nice to have an official like button where bloggers can know which posts are popular. Just because someone views a post, it doesn't mean they've enjoyed it and without comments its hard to judge!

So.. onto the point of this post. 
I DO have a like/dislike button and I just wanted to ask if any of you read any future posts, pleeaasse can you tick one? As far as I know its completely anonymous but that's no excuse to go disliking every post because you hate me (BE NICE GIRLIES). If you do dislike a post I would reaaallly appreciate it if you could leave me a comment letting me know why? Or if you'd prefer to be anonymous you can go to my Ask.Fm (here and also linked in the sidebar in the Ask A Q icon) and leave me some feedback. But I'm hoping you wont dislike them!

Anyway that's all I wanted to say! 

1 comment:

  1. TOTALLY agree about this! It would be so ideal to have a like button because as you said, sometimes I struggle to come up with a thoughtful comment haha! Blogger needs to get on this!

    Erica
    Abundance of Erica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x