Wednesday 9 January 2013

Monthly Starsign Makeup Tag : Capricorn

Hi guys so I wanted to let you all know that I'm going to be taking part in a monthly makeup tag over on Fiona's blog La Belle Dame Sans Merci along with Sarah from Allure Cube.

This months star sign was Capricorn and we had to create a look inspired by it.
This is the look I came up with:


Because Capricorn is usually seen as half goat, half fish. I decided to go with a white (the goat) fading to a blue (the fish). The flicked liner was inspired by the horns of the goats.
The colours used in this look came from the Urban Decay Preen and Dangerous Palettes.

Make sure to check the other girls looks out here.
I love how we all had a different interpretation of Capricorn.

If YOU'D like to take part next month (you totally should btw) make sure to email Fiona at FionaIrish@eircom.net. 

Emma xo

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x