Sunday 2 December 2012

Boohoo.com #PartyPose Party Outfit Entry!

So you all know how much I love picking out outfits and making collages on BeautySets.com so when I saw Boohoo.com were holding a Party Outfit contest I jumped at the chance to enter!
So basically you have to create an outfit from the HUUGGEE selection on Boohoo.com but the catch is the outfit has to be under £100. Which is surprisingly easy with the amazing prices on Boohoo!
So here the outfit I chose..
So this is definitely an outfit I would wear! We all know sometimes we can go a little crazy around Christmas and buy an over the top extremely glittery dress that isn't really appropriate year round - I'm guilty of this - so I decided to go down a different route and chose a dress that would be versatile. I chose this gorgeous lace dress that can be worn casual or dressy and is perfect year round! I paired it with a classic black blazer (which by the way was an absolute BARGAIN) for extra warmth, a gorgeous snakeskin clutch and a simple black peep toe heel. Because the dress was very pretty and lacey I wanted to keep the blazer, shoes and clutch black so as not to draw attention away from the dress. For jewellery, as I was keeping everything else quite simple, I decided to go all out and chose some crazy in your face pieces. I chose this spike bracelet and really pretty gold ring.
And now for the important part.. did I stay within budget..
£96.00! I think that's pretty damn amazing for a dress, jacket, shoes, clutch AND accessories?
All the items are listed below with the price and a link to each item.


1. Simone Lace Netted Skater Dress £22 here
2. Serena Black Fitted Scuba Blazer £20 here
3. Lilly Ornate Armour Ring £8 here
4. Millie Snake Print Envelope Clutch £18 here

5. Yara Black Suedette Peeptoe Platform Heels £20 here

6. Xanthe Chunky Spiked Bracelet £8 here

I hope you liked my outfit. For more details on the contest and if you'd like to enter then you'll find all the details here.

Emma xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x