Thursday 23 August 2012

Current Wishlist

So lately when I've been shopping I've been trying to stay focused on buying A/W clothes. Things like jeans and knitwear. Ive also been very into jewellery lately for some reason.
Today I was having a quick window shop online and these are the items I'll be keeping my eye on..




From left to right..
Berenta Peace Logo Jumper €21.72 (MissGuided.co.uk)
Layla Snake Effect Clutch €21.59 (MissGuided.co.uk)
Verna Studded Rubber Bracelet €10.79 (MissGuided.co.uk)
Leah Multi Chain Cross Necklace €14.00 (Boohoo.com)
Odessa Two Finger Moustache Ring €6.74 (MissGuided.co.uk)
Lexi Knitted Vest Top €15.00 (Boohoo.com)
Rhinestoned Bow Ring €3.90 (Forever21.co.uk)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x