Saturday 28 January 2012

My favourite website to buy makeup and beauty products??

Hey so I just wanted to share one of my favourite websites to buy makeup/nail polishs etc from.
Now if, like me, you're irish and live in a small town, you'll know its pretty hard to find certain brands.
Now luckily, I have found a decent website (not one of those iffy ones) that has brands such as...
Smashbox, Urban Decay, Stila, Sleek, Too Faced, Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown, OPI, China Glaze, Essie and loads more! (Of course you dont just have to be Irish to use this website, they do ship internationally but you'll have to check on the website if your country is included.)

Ive bought off them before so can guarantee they are safe. Plus, shipping in Ireland is only €2. BARGAIN!
They're having a clearance sale at the moment which is definitely worth checking out, ive had my eye on a few things myself!


The website is http://www.BeautyEmporium.ie


Emma x

DISCLAIMER: I am not being paid/sponsored or anything like that by this website, they dont even know im doing this post. It is my honest opinion. Just wanted to put that out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x