Wednesday 25 January 2012

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream - Medium



Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector is a sheer coverage, daily all-in-one blemish balm cream.
It boasts that it:
-Blurs imperfections
-Provides sheer coverage
-Softens lines
-Makes your skin look more luminous and smoother
-Contains SPF 15
Overall, I really did like it this product and honestly wish I could continue to use it. Unfortunately it just doesnt agree with my skin!
I have pretty clear skin so just wanted a little colour and a sheer coverage to even out my skintone. I used this for a few weeks and (just my luck) it broke me out.
I have very dry skin which can be slightly sensitive to certain products. These products break my skin out in dry patches (and red patches of eczema).
After using this BB cream for a few weeks I got very angry red patches of dry skin, almost like a rash (eczema).
I loved the look of this product on my skin and was really upset that I couldnt continue to use it.
Luckily my friends also love this, and are always asking if they can use some of it when we're getting ready to go out so at least someone is getting some use out of it!
I would definitely recommend trying this product, especially if you dont usually have reactions to products. It is perfect for everyday wear when you dont want to wear a foundation and want a more natural look. It doesnt look cakey and actually makes it look like you have amazing skin!
The colour I got was medium, I probably could have gone for light as I'm VERY pale (thank you Irish weather) but got away with medium. Personally I dont think it looked orange as I didnt apply a lot to my face, it just gave me a little bit of colour, making my skin look healthier. Ive swatched the medium BB cream on my arm below, just to give an idea of the colour.
If you've tried the Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream, then please do leave a comment and let me know how you got on with it! Or if you've tried other Blemish Balms then let me know what you thought it them because I do want to try a few more in the hope that one will agree with my stubborn skin!
Emma
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I try to reply to every comment within 24 hours so if you have asked a question make sure to check back as you may not get notifications! x